Thursday, December 23, 2004

Season's Snarls

For the second time in as many days, I have lost a lengthily prepared post.

I am refraining from cyber-violence.

Instead, I am going to get offline and go watch Great Scott's new Christmas present with him (Hercules: The Legendary Journeys, seasons one and two). If Kevin Sorbo's acting can't make me laugh, at this point, there is, indeed, no hope.

In all seriousness, I apologise. I've been a very bad blogger lately. It's not likely to get better, however, until after the Christmas chaos settles.

I shall endeavor to persevere!

Merry Christmas. Joyous Noel.

Happy Hercules to all!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!

Bruce Campbell!

Jeremy
http://www.jeremygilby.com

Lucindyl said...

Jeremy--You are personally responsible for the Hercules extravaganza going on in our home right now. Thank you. If you'd not mentioned Bruce Campbell and his role. . .well, think of the cultural ghetto we'd still be living in! (Thank you!)

Anonymous said...

Wow!
*astonished*

Is there anything Bruce Campbell CAN'T DO?

Jeremy
http://www.jeremygilby.com

Joyella said...

Blogger "ate" one of my lenghty posts this week too. What is goin' on? Well, it is for the better, because mine was full of negativity and was much longer than I intended. I guess I was just venting and the cyber-censors bleeped it all out....Feeling better now, though.

Anonymous said...

Great Scott! says:

I want to be Kevin Sorbo when I grow up.

Lucindyl said...

snorting and choking on cookie crumbs

Anonymous said...

I want to be Bruce Campbell

Or a pirate.

Actually, I want to be Bruce Campbell BEING a pirate.

Yeah.

"Drink up me hearties, yo ho!"

Jeremy
http://www.jeremygilby.com
I'm not an actor, but I play one on TV

Lucindyl said...

Jeremy--Scott finally got to episode one of season two last night. Bruce's first appearance in the series. Scott was doing yodeling to show me how Campbell's character celebrates successful theivery.

Again--I'm holding you personally responsible.

Anonymous said...

Great Scott! says:

The yodel is cool. It sounds just like the tv commercials for Swiss Miss instant cocoa back in the 80's.

Ha!

Anonymous said...

I'm more a fan of Campbell's "A-HA!"

Though a yodel is a fine signature move for a master thief.

Bruce Campbell is frickin' awesome!
Hardcore!