Michael tapped me to list five random facts about myself and then nudge five more people. I'm going to follow his example and make them all facts you wouldn't know from reading QL.
1. The earrings I wore for our wedding belonged to Great Scott.
2. I can tie a cherry stem in a knot using only my teeth and my tongue.
3. I twist my hair when I'm preoccupied or tired.
4. I once got my brother to climb into a tractor tire and then rolled it down a fairly steep hill toward a road.
5. I have held a hummingbird in my hands.
Nudges: Jennifer, Meg, Grumpy Teacher, Dawn, and Teri.