Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Playing Catch Up

Here is where the girls and I spent weekend before last. Actually, we stayed in a hotel in Jacksonville, but the Air Force base is the reason we were there. My brother was there for a class, and my parents invited us to go with them for the weekend to visit him. Jacksonville, Arkansas is a whole lot closer than Tucson, Nevada. We went. We saw. I miss him.

This is what's going on in our neck of the woods at the moment. Great Scott teaches journalism and a few other English classes here. His classroom sits right on the commons area the gym could fall into if it collapses. It (the now-off-limits classroom) is full of the Macs and internet connections the kids need to do their classwork for their pub classes. Great Scott is not happy.

Have been mowing the grass a lot lately, although my husband assures me there's no big hurry. "When it heads out, Hon," he told me this morning, "it isn't going to get much taller."

No comments: