I apologise to Michael for being so tardy about getting these questions up. Not a chance that I'd miss the opportunity, though. Stick Poet Super Hero is a blog I read regularly (although not quite regularly enough, or I'd have known about the Snodgrass reading in Spfld. more than two hours before it started---grrrrr).
1. How did you "discover" poetry? At what age did the lightbulb come on for you, and what poem/poet flipped the switch?
2. Which poet and/or poem (or collection of poems) most accurately (or accutely) hits you where you live now and why?
3. What is your biggest struggle with your writing?
4. What is your favorite factor about the same?
5. If you could have a conversation with any poet living or dead, who would it be, list three questions you'd ask them, and then tell us why that poet and those questions.
Many thanks for volunteering! I very much look forward to reading your answers.