Bruce has most intrepidly volunteered to be my first victim...er, interviewee. Ok, Bruce, here are your questions:
1. You've mentioned St. Brendan as an inspiration. What is it about his life that speaks directly to your own?
2. What do you most like about science fiction as a genre?
3. What are some of your favorite sci-fi books (and/or authors) and what about them makes them so?
4. What things do you do in your everyday life that you've found helpful in reducing bipolar symptoms if they're implemented consistently?
5. You've written about humans as being creatures who were created in their Creator's image in order to create. In what ways (traditional and not-usually-thought-of-as-creative) do you find your own creativity most satisfactorily expressed?