1. Always (all ways) be polite to other dragons.
2. Mind your hoard. If you keep it tidy, you'll know at once if any of it goes missing.
3. Don't be a messy eater. Clean up the armor bits when you're finished.
4. Turn your head away from other dragons when you sneeze. No one likes to be singed.
5. Be respectful of your parent dragons. They are bigger and meaner than you.
Ingenuity is the name of the game in raising precocious children, we are discovering. The younger one is very into dragons. Dragons and pirates. I'm seeing a treasure factor pattern here. Might explain the state of her lair.