Friday, September 08, 2006

Creating Your Own System Error Message

Technically, I suppose this could go under the "Procrastination Aids" heading, but as you'll see, what I'm about to share with you is in a class of its own. This week Grumpy Teacher posted a link to a site with a customizable highway sign picture . After a little poking around, I discovered that this site also had an area for creating your own computer error messages.

Like this one.


Visit the Gallery of Errors at your own risk. Some are a little bleh, but most are more along the lines of the one above and great fun. Now if one of you computer geniuses can only figure out a way for us to actually USE these! (Jeremy, I'm looking meaningfully in your direction.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I wouldn't use them. I'd only know how yo implement these with javascript, and with javascripts you can make your own.