Thirteen Things Lucinda Dreams of Doing
1. Owning and living in a house with huge windows and floor to ceiling bookshelves...in every room.
2. Or a hobbit hole similarly outfitted.
3. In the middle of nowhere.
4. Publishing a book of poetry with which I'm satisfied.
5. Throwing things away without feeling guilty or wasteful.
6. Fitting in size 10 clothes again.
7. Traveling in or living in Scotland.
8. And the rest of Great Britian.
9. Understanding the trees' language.
10. Spilling joy into our daughters' lives.
11. Having Great Scott! look back on our marriage after 60 years and say, "It was worth it."
12. Being a vehicle for light.
13. Living each day in stillness, regardless of circumstances.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
A note: The idea for this particular Thurday Thirteen was happily and unabashedly snitched from Meg (see #1 above).